Want to get big fast?
Want a libido like a porn star’s?
Want to become a Centaur?
Keep looking. (But please let me know if you find out how to become a Centaur; that sounds awesome.)
These outrageous claims are seen all over the supplement industry. Propriety is defined as the state or quality of conforming to conventionally accepted standards of behavior or morals. The problem is that testosterone supplements in the fitness industry have succumbed to the conventional behavior of exaggeration and are known for outlandish claims of this nature. This line of rhetoric has become standard in our fitness industry today. We have stripped honesty and truth from marketing and branding and have been left with wide-spread exaggerated claims about how supplements will impact your life.
We could act like everyone else, but we have chosen a different route. Supplements are meant to complete or enhance; to optimize. Genius Test is unprecedented in it’s scientifically evaluated ingredients and their plethora of benefits, benefits that have been proven in double-blind clinical trials.
First, let’s have a quick a primer on Testosterone.
Testosterone is a sex hormone produced by the testicles and in much smaller amounts in the ovaries. Sex hormones are responsible for the secondary sex characteristics that distinguishes males from females (1). During puberty, the male body increases certain hormones in a feedback loop to create an increase in testosterone, this change leads to a deeper voice, hair growth and penis and testicle growth (2). Testosterone also promotes the increase in muscle mass and testicles (4). Basically, testosterone is one of the main drivers on how boys become the men we have come to know and love.
But why do we need testosterone after puberty?
“Testosterone not only influences gonadotropin regulation and spermatogenesis, but is also natural anabolic steroid… They also have anabolic effects, stimulating protein synthesis and an increase in muscle mass.” (3)
Testosterone can improve sexual function as well as help you build muscle mass, which is helpful at all stages in life; especially as you get older. Testosterone production decreases as your age increases.(3)
Testosterone is also involved in calcium regulation, which is not only your bone health, but it can also have an affect on a variety of different things in your body, including lethargy and drowsiness, the heart, eyes, gastrointestinal system, neuromuscular system, neural system, and renal system.
So, testosterone is an important hormone that is produced in your body that can help in a variety of ways: change your muscle and fat composition, improve sexual function and potentially boost bone strength. (3)
Why Genius Test?
Genius Test is revolutionary for a multitude of reasons. First off, we are an open label company, so you know exactly what is going into your body. Our ingredients are naturally sourced and dosed based off scientific evidence.
Food doesn’t really cause imbalances or toxicities, but supplements can. There is a lot of variance between people’s response to nutrients and something that is great for one person can be harmful for another (5).This is why it is important to know what is in supplements and exactly how much is in each product consumed, which is something we take very seriously. Genius Test is one example of a line full of potent products filled with high quality ingredients.
We have 1,000 mg of KSM-66 Ashwagandha ®, which has shown to have a variety of benefits in double-blind clinical studies including: stress and anxiety relief (6), enhancing testosterone (7), and promoting male sexual function and muscle strength and function (8). KSM-66 is the most potent extract of this highly effective ingredient of ashwagandha.
There are 500 milligrams of PrimaVie ®, which is another high quality and clinically studied supplement shown to increase male sexual health, and boost mitochondrial energy (9). The mitochondria is the cell’s energy factory.
It also contains 250 milligrams of Diendolymethane (DIM). This is found in cruciferous vegetables such as kale and broccoli. DIM helps balance and stabilize estrogen levels.
Finally, we have 100 milligrams of LJ100 which has gone through 13 clinical trials. Results have shown LJ100 increasing fat free mass, reduced body fat, increased muscle strength and size. (10)
The Genius Brand has carefully selected the ingredients in our products, with the guidance of science, we are confident you’ll feel the difference.
We won’t claim that you can become a centaur, but I don’t think these benefits are half bad.
It’s the smart choice, supplement smarter with The Genius Brand.
Author: Anye Turner
Anye Turner is a Research Associate and Brand Manager for The Genius Brand. He has a B.Sc. in Biology with a minor in English from Western Washington University. He was a student-athlete at Western and played professional basketball in Germany. Currently a frequent user of Genius supplements and a bookworm. You can contact Anye at firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) Alberts et al. Molecular Biology of the Cell (6th Edition). Garland Science, Taylor & Francis Group, 2015.
(2) Sadava et al.. Life: The Science of Biology. Sunderland, MA: Sinauer Associates, 2014. Print.
(3) Baynes, John, and Marek H. Dominiczak. Medical Biochemistry. China: Mosby Elsevier, 2012. Print.
(4) Sadava, David E. Life: The Science of Biology. Sunderland, MA: Sinauer Associates, 2014. Print.
(5) Whitney, Eleanor N, and Sharon R. Rolfes. Understanding Nutrition. Belmont, CA: Thomson/Wadsworth, 2005. P. 347. Print
(6) A prospective, randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study of safety and efficacy of a high-concentration full-spectrum extract of Ashwagandha root in reducing stress and anxiety in adults. Chandrasekhar, K., Kapoor, J., & Anishetty, S. (2012). Indian journal of psychological medicine, 34(3), 255.
(7) Examining the effect of Withania somnifera supplementation on muscle strength and recovery: a randomized controlled trial. Wankhede, S., Langade, D., Joshi, K., Sinha, S. R., & Bhattacharyya, S. (2015). Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 12(1), 43.
(8) Clinical Evaluation of the Spermatogenic Activity of the Root Extract of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) in Oligospermic Males: A Pilot Study. Ambiye, V. R., Langade, D., Dongre, S., Aptikar, P., Kulkarni, M., & Dongre, A. (2013). Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2013.
(9) Clinical evaluation of spermatogenic activity of processed Shilajit in oligospermia. T. K. Biswas, S. Pandit, S. Mondal, S. K. Biswas, U. Jana, T.Ghosh, P. C. Tripathi, P. K. Debnath, R. G. Auddy & B. Auddy. Andrologia 42, 48–56 (2009).
(10) Hamzah, S and Yusuf, A. Published: British Journal of Sports Medicine (2003).BASEM Abstract. 37:465-466.